To receive information about your Personal Data, the purposes, and the parties the Data is shared with, contact Rednavel Consulting.
Rednavel Consulting and Data Controller
Wherever my computer is that day. Usually, Denver, Colorado
Owner contact email: [email protected]
Types of Data Collected
Rednavel Consulting does not provide a list of Personal Data types collected.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory, and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for it to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact Rednavel Consulting.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published, or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to Rednavel Consulting.
Mode and Place of Processing the Data:
Methods of Processing
Rednavel Consulting takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT-enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to Rednavel Consulting, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by Rednavel Consulting. The updated list of these parties may be requested from Rednavel Consulting at any time.
Legal Basis of Processing
Rednavel Consulting may process Personal Data relating to Users if the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations, Rednavel Consulting may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Rednavel Consulting is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or the exercise of official authority vested in Rednavel Consulting;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Rednavel Consulting or by a third party.
In any case, Rednavel Consulting will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular, whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at Rednavel Consulting’s operating offices and other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by Rednavel Consulting to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquiring with Rednavel Consulting using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between Rednavel Consulting and the User shall be retained until such contract has been entirely performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of Rednavel Consulting’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by Rednavel Consulting within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting Rednavel Consulting.
Rednavel Consulting may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a more extended period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, Rednavel Consulting may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a more extended period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification, and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
The Rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by Rednavel Consulting.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if it is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by Rednavel Consulting, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, Rednavel Consulting will not process its Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from Rednavel Consulting.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is part, or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users can bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details About The Right To Object To Processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in Rednavel Consulting or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Rednavel Consulting, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether Rednavel Consulting is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How To Exercise These Rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to Rednavel Consulting through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by Rednavel Consulting as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional Information About Data Collection and Processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by Rednavel Consulting in Court or the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this
Application Or The Related Services.
The User declares to be aware that Rednavel Consulting may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional Information About User’s Personal Data
System Logs And Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) and use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information Not Contained In This Policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from Rednavel Consulting at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” Requests Are Handled
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed based on the User’s consent, Rednavel Consulting shall collect new consent from the User, where required.