Welcome to Rednavel Consulting. Our mission is to provide conversion rate optimization services to businesses in the United States of America. Our services help businesses improve their online performance and increase their revenue. By using our services, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Services: We provide measurement and analytics services to businesses to help them improve their online performance. Our services include but are not limited to, conversion rate optimization, website analytics, user experience analysis, and A/B testing.
- Client Obligations: As a client, you agree to provide us with access to your website and all necessary data to perform our services. You also agree to provide accurate and complete information about your business and website. You will be responsible for any changes made to your website during our engagement and for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials.
- Payment: Our fees for services will be outlined in the contract between us. Payment will be due according to the terms outlined in the contract. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate services for non-payment.
- Confidentiality: We will keep your information confidential and will not disclose it to any third party without your consent, except as required by law.
- Intellectual Property: We retain all intellectual property rights in our services, including any software or tools we use. You agree not to use or disclose our intellectual property without our written consent.
- Limitation of Liability: We will not be liable for any damages arising from the use of our services. In no event shall our liability exceed the fees paid for the services.
- Termination: Either party may terminate the engagement upon written notice. Upon termination, you will be responsible for paying for all services rendered up to the date of termination.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
- Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us and supersede any prior or contemporaneous agreements, whether written or oral.
By using our services, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected]